Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems Upgrading

From: Bamm Visscher <bamm () satx rr com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:20:57 -0500

Usually this means that although you attempted to enable mysql during your install, the ./configure --with-mysql didn't
take. Most likely this is because the ./configure script couldn't find the libraries. Watch the output of your
configure and make sure it responds correctly about mysql and that the option -DENABLE_MYSQL is seen during the make.
You may need to provide a path to the include and lib files (see ./configure --help) for more info.

Bammkkkk