Snort mailing list archives

RE: FATAL ERROR: database: mysql_error: Access denied for user: 'snor t@localhost' (Using password: YES)

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:17:55 -0800

Try logging directly into your MySQL database using the same credentials
located in your output database line.

Make SURE you have setup your user access properly in MySQL.

Is this on a stand alone sensor on in an enterprise setup?

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
--
mailto:support () winsnort com