Snort mailing list archives

Re: where can i find ms_unicode_generator

From: Jeremy Hewlett <jh () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:02:14 -0500

On Tue, Jan 06, Matt Kettler wrote:
At this point, I suspect it is INTENDED that the ms_unicode_generator.c be
included in the contrib directory, but it is not there, nor is it in the
contrib section of the website. Looks like an oversight to me.

Yeah, this unfortunately didn't make it into the distribution. However,
you can now also get this from the contrib section,
http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/