Snort mailing list archives

File Size Limit Exceeded - error

From: "RAJNEEL DHOTRE" <rajneel_d () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:45:33 +0000

Hi,

I am running snort 2.0.4 on Redhat 9.0. Few days after installation snort stopped running. When i check the "snort -c /etc/snort/snort.conf" it gave me a error "File Size Limit Exceeded". I check the file size limit by executing the "ulimit" command, "unlimited". Also i check the /etc/security/limits.conf file, all lines are #.

Please help me solve this problem, i checked on google too but no luck..

regards,
Rajneel