Snort mailing list archives

CVS FAQ? (snort and barnyard issues)

From: Michael Miller <michael.miller () state co us>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:36:00 -0700

I'm trying to get Barnyard working and get the ' No input plugin found for
magic: a1b2c3d4' error. A little research nets that I need to get the
current version of snort from CVS...

Get the daily CVS snapshot and find it's an entirely different layout from
the 'normal' snort downloads. Muddle through autoconf, aclocal, autoheader
and STILL can't get it to build (blows up compiling flow.o)

So, I'm pretty stuck, has anybody generated a 'building snort from CVS doc'?