Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort-inline

From: Stephan Scholz <sscholz () astaro com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:24:44 +0200

Hi Gustavo,

there must have gone something wrong with the compilation. Check
the output of ./configure for errors or warnings.
If the -Q option is not recognized, then it means that the binary
has not been compiled for inline mode at all.

Stephan

I have installing snort-inline 1.9.1 but it steal only do alerts and donĀ“t
drop the packages..
The only problem appear to be when i put snort with -Q
option it return me "./snort_inline: invalid option -- Q" or if i change
rules that are in alert mode to drop mode the snort unknow this rules..
All the others configuration appear to be ok ( The bridge , ip_queue, the
queue mode in rc.firewall )..
Anyone can help me?

--
Stephan Scholz <sscholz () astaro com> | Development
Astaro AG | www.astaro.com | Phone +49-721-490069-0 | Fax -55

Visit Astaro at:
- LinuxWorld Expo, booth 1091, San Francisco, Aug. 5-7, 2003
- CeBIT asia, German Pavilion, Pudong, Shanghai, Sep. 18-23, 2003
- Infosecurity Scandinavia, booth C02:38, Stockholm, Sep. 23-25, 2003
- GITEX, German Pavilion, Dubai, Oct. 19-23, 2003
- Systems 2003, hall B2, booth 326, Munich, Oct. 20-24, 2003