Snort mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:35:52 -0700

Bcc:
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Applied Watch for the Snort IDS is Now Available for Free Download

hmm..

On or about Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 02:44:18AM -0500, Eric Hines posited:
The Applied Watch Command Center for the Snort IDS is Now Available for
Free download!

The Applied Watch Command Center; the world's first truly OS-native,
cross-platform,

"truly OS-native" and yet "cross-platform"!

Isn't that something of an oxymoron?

Applied Watch ships with Agents, which installs and configures Snort for
its use,

"Agents"

Oh, good. More little robots doing stuff behind your back.

This is an unprecedented release that is readily available for immediate
download.

"Unprecedented"

Yeah. I'll bet. Methinks I detect the faint stench of spam.

You can download the Applied Watch Command Center from
http://www.appliedwatch.com

Download it free today!

Others seem to have commented on the "free-ness" of the download..

- John
--
"What's the frequency, Kenneth?"

    PGP key: http://www.finchhaven.com/pages/gpg_pubkey.html
Fingerprint: C493 9F26 05A9 6497 9800 4EF6 5FC8 F23D 35A4 F705