Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid Email Alerts

From: Jon Quiros <jq_snort_users () teahead net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:51:05 -0400

Um,

I was talking about getting ACID to "email alerts" when you want it to, when you CLICK ON THE BUTTON, like it should. on some config it was working fine for me, but then my config has been through so many changes I don't remember what broke it. probably a sendmail patch or the like....

Jon Baer wrote:
try opening acid_action.inc file and locate the Action_email_alert_post()
method (line 681) ... add it in ... im not sure why/where it was originally
suppose to be defined.

$action_email_from = "security () myhost com";

- jon

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc