Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID/mysql/snort install

From: Dean Davis <Dean.Davis () mbg-inc com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:40:07 -0400

Hey Dataking:

Have you added a user called "acid" to the mysql databases "user" table?

Connect to mysql using "mysql -p" and do "use mysql;" and "select * from
user;"

Thanks,

Dean Davis, MCSE,MCDBA,CCNA,CNA,N+
Sr. Network Engineer
MBG
370 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY  10017
( Voice     212.822.4429
7 Fax       212.822.4499
E-Mail: mailto:dean.davis () mbg-inc com <mailto:dean.davis () mbg-inc com>