Snort mailing list archives

RE: Over 1 Million records in ACID.....

From: "Ghercoias, Catalin" <CGhercoias () TWEC COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:38:14 -0500

David,

Thank you so much, although I did not had any /etc/my.cnf file in my system
(don't know why....) I added one with the suggested content by you. Now the
ACID/MySQL process has improved significantly.
The changes/additions suggested plus increased values of
'max_script_runtime=1800' in acid_php.conf ; 'max_execution_time=1800'and
memory_limit=128M made a big difference in the performance of the system.

Thank you again,
Catalin Ghercoias
Web/Security System Administrator
Office Phone: +(518) 452-1242 Ext.7435