Snort mailing list archives

Re: Over 1 Million records in ACID.....

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: 27 Mar 2003 13:36:32 -0600

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 13:06, Ghercoias, Catalin wrote:

Now that I've learned from this mistake, how can I get rid of these records?
Trying to delete them from ACID console, won't work. I tried also Mysql
ControlCenter (for windows is true) but is still not working and sometimes
crashes.

You'll have to do it by hand from within mysql or use the painful
process that ACID and/or Mysql controlcenter offers you.  AFAIK, there
are no other options.

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer