Snort mailing list archives

RE: 1.9.1 winxp home

From: "L. Christopher Luther" <CLuther () Xybernaut com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:48:49 -0500

Olaf,

We need a little more to go on than what you've given us.

Does the Snort binary (snort.exe) exist in the directory where you installed
the product?

Did you install a binary distribution or did you install the source
distribution?

Check the contents of the C:\Snort directory and give us a little more
information.

TIA,

Christopher