Snort mailing list archives

Re: Preprocessor options documentation

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:26:05 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Paul Schmehl wrote:

Is there documentation anywhere for the preprocessors?  I'm looking
specifically for information regarding the portscan2 preprocessor.  I'm
wondering if there is an option similar to the ignorehosts option of
portscan?

Not really.

Check <snort_dir>/src/preprocessors/*portscan2.* for the best sort of
info.

And yes, there is a portscan2-ignorehosts: directive.  :)

-----
Erek Adams