Snort mailing list archives

ACID v0.9.6b22 - Display alerts

From: snorter () gmx net
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:01:40 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I'm running Snort 1.9.0 with ACID v0.9.6b22 and Snortcenter. I've a
problem with ACID.

On the main screen, a click on "Total number of alerts" doesn't
show all alerts. If I clicked on the "percentage TCP traffic" before
it only shows the TCP alerts and not ALL alerts. It seems that ACID
only uses the result of the last query when I click on a link of the
left side on the ACID main screen.
Is it possible to display ALL alerts?
To fix this problem temporarily, I close the Browser and restart it.
But this can't be the solution.

Thanks in advance
Michael