Snort mailing list archives

RE: (no subject)

From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio () umich edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:13:03 -0400

Have this same error on my 7.3 box.....also figured that this was not
general Linux support, just thought I'd let you know your not alone with
these issues....

--Would be cute if snort make a sound everytime I got attacked.
Lewis   Donofrio () umich edu   College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,      BetaID:243340   Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690 www.umich.edu/~donofrio  Fax: (734) 647-8333