Snort mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: charella constansia <sharella () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

hai,

I've snort running for several days now but suddenly
it stop alerting.
It analyzed packets it, the kernel doesn't drop any
but there are no alerts or logged.
I've my home_net set to any as well as the other
variables.

I also use the current snort file snort1.8.7.
I have snort1.8.7 running on redhat7.3 with mysql and
acid

I don't know it's because I'm out of free space (Where
can I check this?) or I have a configuration problem
or so.

Can someon please help me out.