Snort mailing list archives

Re: (no subject)

From: Ian Macdonald <secsnort () dirk demon co uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:51:26 -0400 (EDT)

My guess would be that you are not accessing the right database or the
create mysql sql did not complete sucessfully.

You might want to try logging into mysql with something like

mysql -p -u root

then switch to your snort database

use snort;

then show all the table

show tables;

That shoud give you an idea on what exists in your database

Ian