Snort mailing list archives

RE: [Snort-devel] Mysql - Win32 and Control C

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:18:35 -0600

Paul,

As far as I know this does not work on Win32 but does on the .nix
machines. It would be great if something could be done to get these
stats. Once Snort is started with MySQL support you need to use task
manager to break the process.

You can do a Snort -v, CTRL/X. and receive the stats, but not while
MySQL is active.

Would be nice to pull these stats wile Snort was still running.

-Michael
--
 Michael Steele | system engineer
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com