Snort mailing list archives

Re: Alert question???

From: "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm () prime gushi org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:21:07 -0400 (EDT)

On 13 Aug 2002, Joe Giles wrote:

Actually, I have been getting this too. I think its a bug. If you
look at the packet data, there is probobly a work in there that
starts or ends with VIRGIN. Like, for exampe VIRGINIA. LOL... I just
dissabled the PORN section and use another app for that :)...

Like IE?

--

"Blargy Frap!"

-mtreal, efnet #macintosh channel, 8.10.98, Approx 3AM