Snort mailing list archives

Re: Alert question???

From: quentyn () fotango com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:51:39 +0100

Joe Giles wrote:

Actually, I have been getting this too. I think its a bug. If you look at the packet data, there is probobly a work
in there that starts or ends with VIRGIN. Like, for exampe VIRGINIA. LOL... I just dissabled the PORN section and use
another app for that :)...

Hope this helps..

I thought that the porn rules were a piss take anyway ? I thought that
their prescence was due to the other IDS vendor's saying that they had
them as a selling point ?

--
Quentyn Taylor