Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort ver 1.8.7

From: "Semerjian, Ohanes" <Semerjian.Ohanes () wcom com au>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:27:15 +0800

Thanks Steve for the info, but I need to use the source code as I compile
Snort with MYSQL support coz I log all the alerts to a central database and
with the precompiled package I can't specify MYSQL support.

Best Regards

Ohanes Semerjian
Security Administrator, AsiaPac
International Security Group  (Central Services)
WorldCom International

Ph:(02) 9434 5636
Mob: 0410 657 249

PGP kEY
6604 2A46 E64F BEBF A4B7  9D01 9E08 399C 9D45 3254