Snort mailing list archives

Re: Newbie question

From: "Patrick Harper" <lists () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:05:37 -0500

Newbie questionyou might want to put a second interface on it and firewall off the services you don't want.  that way
you can have internet, FTP, and anything else access to the box if you need it.  Flexresp is an option when doing your
./configure.  Rerun configure with the --enable-flexresp option and rebuild/reinstall (from the FAQ)