Snort mailing list archives

RE: newbie snort user on windows xp needs help please

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:51:15 -0700

Scott,

There are a multitude of new people visiting this list every day, or I
would hope. The information, no matter how trivial will help someone. It
will also help people to better understand Snort and what works and what
doesn't work and hopefully that knowledge will better the Snort
community.

How I usually, and I'm sure most of the tech's that monitor this list
deal with posting is; not only to reply back to the list but to CC the
poster so he or she can get the required information the quickest
possible way.

 -Michael

 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com