Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort rules touble.

From: "Slighter, Tim" <tslighter () itc nrcs usda gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:14:26 -0600

If Jason is going to go with his intended build of 1.86 and would ultimately
have to comment out anything using "flow", if he needs to stay with that
build, then he might want to consider downloading the latest signatures from
activeworx as well as the policy manager and integrating those into the
rules to ensure that he is using some of the latest signatures.  Otherwise,
it could be advantageous to move ahead to the daily snapshot and use the
latest rules from current.