Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort on Acid instructions

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:56:39 -0700

William,

You can restrict all IP's if you are using IIS. This is not documented
in my walk thru for Snort on Acid using IIS here:

http://www.silicondefense.com/techsupport/winsnortacid-iis_1.8.7.htm

You can deny all except localhost if you're using Apache. This is
documented in my online walk thru for Snort on Acid using Apache here:

http://www.silicondefense.com/techsupport/winsnortacid-apache_1.8.7.htm

Both of those are absolute, nobody gets in from the outside.

I can give you an absolute for IIS if you want that?

mailto:michaels () silicondefense com