Snort mailing list archives

Snort and ACID (multiple sensors)

From: "Rohit Raju" <rohit49 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:48:17 +0530

Hi,

      I have Snort running at the entry points into my Co.'s two
geographically separated intranets...both logging into their respective
MySQL databases. I use ACID to monitor the alerts. My question is, can i
monitor both those sensors using a single ACID interface?
      ...in other words, how do i add another sensor to my ACID console?

                                                   Regards,
                                                   Rohit Raju, CISSP.
                                                   Network Security
Engineer,