Snort mailing list archives

Re: GIF , PNG, JPEG ....NOT ENABLED

From: Alwin Raymundo <alrayworld () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:51:07 -0800 (PST)

I use redhat 7.2 but does not give any errors that you
encourter.  Maybe use the rpm for you to easy to use.
If you are knowledgeable and comfortable with tar it's
up to you.

Second, no offense the version of your redhat is 7.3
where did you get that.  It's a beta version?.

Thanks

Alwin

--- CGI <synecoro () yahoo ca> wrote:
Guys,

I use ?HOWTO Build Snort with ACID By Richard La
Bella? to install Snort + Acid. I am stuck in one
point. Snort and Mysql is working fine.  But when I
tried to view the PHPlot diagnostic page
http://servername/phplot/examples/test_setup.php I
received a message:

Test to see if GIF graphs work
GIF NOT ENABLED

Test to see if PNG graphs work
PNG NOT ENABLED

Test to see if JPEG graphs work
JPEG NOT ENABLED

I think the problem was coming from GD but I am not
so
sure. I reformat the harddrive and reinstall
everything from beginning but the problem is the
same.

Here is my PHP installation

# ./configure --with-mysql --with-apache=../httpd
--with-gd=/usr/local/gd --enable-sockets
--with-config-file-path=/www/conf
--enable-track-vars

How can I ?enable? one of these options?

Thanks

P.S Here is my "configuration" on fresh Red Hat 7.3:
acid-0.9.6b20.tar.gz
adodb171.tgz
apache_1.3.23.tar.gz
gd-1.8.4.tar.gz