Snort mailing list archives

RE: IDS Center

From: John Rodley <john.rodley () inc-networks com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:33:47 -0500

Peter,

It's definitely a path issue.  I tried the double quotes, didn't work, then
I figured I had better things to do with my life so I uninstalled and
reinstalled to C:\snort183 and it worked fine.  IDSCenter is great, but it
seems like it has another rev to go before it becomes what it wants to be.

John Rodley