Snort mailing list archives

Re: RE: Professionalism

From: Mark Price <mark () paradise raleigh nc us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:48:43 -0500 (EST)

Pablo, just use your imagination.  I can't think of any decent
way to describe it -

Mark

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Petriz, Pablo wrote:

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 09:54:31AM -0800, Joe Smith wrote:

config classification: kickass-porn,SCORE! Get the
lotion!,1

Can someone (who speak good english and spanish) translate
this expression to a spanish equivalent?
The discussion is very interesting, but i´m missing a lot.
I´m trying to use my imagination and my poor english like
with Austin Power´s Alotta Faggina... I understood it the
2nd time i saw the movie...

PABLO