Snort mailing list archives

RE: Professionalism

From: "Christopher C. Northrop" <chris.northrop () po state ct us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:56:38 -0500

Snort GODS,

The instant you stop being unprofessional, I WILL burn my personally
autographed copy of snort.

As a semi-competent tech dude I don't have to prove anything to my
management, if I say it works they believe me.

Signed 32 something recently-pubescent male..
Christopher Northrop
Senior UNIX/DB Admin
Connecticut Lottery Corp.

"People who are willing to sacrifice essential freedoms for security deserve
neither freedom nor security."
       --- Benjamin Franklin