Snort mailing list archives

Re: reg Mysql and ACID

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:05:16 US/Eastern

- What is the command-line with which you are starting Snort?
- What does your configuration for the DB output plug-in
look like?

Roman

hi all,

the scene is that i've installed snort on my remote office and Mysql and
ACID are running are on my PC here. The problem is i don't know how to get
the snort to send the logs to the mysql database....mysqlclient is running
on the remote PC and the necessary config ahs been done in the snort.conf
file.....anyone worked on this kind of scenario , pls help me out....
note: both the PCs r able 2 talk to each other...so that is not a problem.

luv akshaye