Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID failes to delete alerts

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:19:55 US/Eastern

Could you enable $debug_mode=1 (in acid_conf.php),
and send me (off the list will be fine) the page
with the error.

Also, what version of ACID, Snort, and Snort DB
schema did you say you were using?

cheers,
Roman

First I don't know if this is off topic on the snort list.

I am using ACID with postgresql and it works great, however I just
notice> d a
bug or at least something not working for me.

On the /acid/acid_stat_alerts.php page

When selecting a alert and deleting it gives an error:

Database ERROR:ERROR: Bad int8 external representation ""

A reload shows that it deleted the entry, but only if it was the first
li> sted
alert type. If I try to delete a type further down the list it doesn't
ge> t
deleted.

If this isn't the right forum for bugs in ACID, please forward this
email>  to
the appropriate address.

Regards,

Mads