Snort mailing list archives

ACID failes to delete alerts

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads () cit com br>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:51:59 -0300

First I don't know if this is off topic on the snort list.

I am using ACID with postgresql and it works great, however I just noticed a
bug or at least something not working for me.

On the /acid/acid_stat_alerts.php page

When selecting a alert and deleting it gives an error:

Database ERROR:ERROR: Bad int8 external representation ""

A reload shows that it deleted the entry, but only if it was the first listed
alert type. If I try to delete a type further down the list it doesn't get
deleted.

If this isn't the right forum for bugs in ACID, please forward this email to
the appropriate address.

Regards,

Mads