Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: InformIT: comparing static analysis tools

From: Chris Wysopal <cwysopal () veracode com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:17:22 -0500

Many of  traditional benefits of SaaS: no software to install, scaling from group to enterprise, and ease of central
management, make it easier to roll out and manage software security programs enterprise wide.  The bigger and more
diverse an organization is the more these “consumption” benefits kick in.

-Chris