Secure Coding mailing list archives

[WEB SECURITY] Are people using Threat modeling?

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F. (P+C Technology))
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:41:45 -0400

 In my travels, the usage of threat modeling occurs whenever a security
resource is assigned to an application development project. This peaked
several years ago and now is on the decline as the trend of software
development going offshore makes it more challenging to either get a
security resource assigned to the project and/or developers wanting to
improve the quality of their deliverable and just focusing on delivering
as fast as possible.