Secure Coding mailing list archives

[WEB SECURITY] Are people using Threat modeling?

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:29:51 -0400

hi matt,

In BSIMM2 (which launched today), there are some real data under the "Architecture Analysis" practice which show
exactly how common (or not) 10 threat modeling activities are in our population of 30 firms.  For the actual data, see
http://bsimm2.com/facts/ (or better yet, download BSIMM2 for the complete treatment).

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet