Secure Coding mailing list archives

What's the next tech problem to be solved in softwaresecurity?

From: gem at cigital.com (Gary McGraw)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:32:45 -0400

There is one on the drawing boards about this, but don't hold your breath!  I am working on it with Fabio Arciniegas.

Exploiting Online Games is first, and that comes out in July.

gem

company www.cigital.com<http://www.cigital.com>
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet<http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet>
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague<http://www.cigital.com/justiceleague>