Secure Coding mailing list archives

What's the next tech problem to be solved in software security?

From: ken at krvw.com (Kenneth Van Wyk)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:37:57 -0400

First off, many thanks to all who've contributed to this thread.  The
others have found value in it as well.  Great stuff, keep it coming.

That said, I see us going towards that favorite of rat-holes here,
namely the "my programming language is better than yours, nyeah!"
path.  Let's please avoid that.  I'm confident that we've seen it
enough times to know that it ends with no clear winners (but plenty
of losers).

Cheers,

Ken
-----