Secure Coding mailing list archives

Question on User Groups

From: James.McGovern at thehartford.com (McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT))
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:16:17 -0400

Quick question for folks here. I participate in multiple user-groups and the topic of secure coding practices has never
appeared. What would it take for a software vendor on this list to present to the CT OO Users Group ( www.cooug.org).
These events are well attended.

Likewise, I am also a member of the advisory board for the Technology Managers Forum in NYC ( www.techforum.com) where
we are working on an upcoming agenda. I would like to see secure coding practices become a panel topic here as well.
Likewise, for folks who want to establish booths, sponsorship opportunities are also available.

Between these two events, you could have the opportunity to work with lots of Fortune enterprises in the Northeast.
Besides, we are more interesting than the usual government stuff :-)

destroy all copies.