Secure Coding mailing list archives

How is secure coding sold within enterprises?

From: jsteven at cigital.com (John Steven)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:13:08 -0400

James,

I can't believe I forgot to mention the presentation before mine at
that particular OWASP con. Anthony Canike did an exceptional job
chronicling what he had done at Vanguard. This presentation, if I
recall correctly, should have some fodder for you.

www.owasp.org/images/0/05/AppSec2005DC-Anthony_Canike-
Enterprise_AppSec_Program.ppt

----
John Steven
Technical Director; Principal, Software Security Group
Direct: (703) 404-5726 Cell: (703) 727-4034
Key fingerprint = 4772 F7F3 1019 4668 62AD  94B0 AE7F

Blog: http://www.cigital.com/justiceleague
http://www.cigital.com
Software Confidence. Achieved.