Secure Coding mailing list archives

Looking for Experts

From: Julie Ryan <jjchryan () gwu edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:48:04 +0100

Are you an information security expert?

We are currently conducting research into the characterization of
information security failures, controls, and successes.  In order to
complete this research, we need to interview people who actually know
something about the subject.

The interview process takes approximately 45 minutes and is performed
one-on-one (f2f) through structured questions.

If you live/work in the DC metro area, we can come to you.  If you are
outside the DC metro area, we can conduct the interview over the phone.

The results of this research will be documented in a master's degree
thesis and in one or more journal articles.

If you would be willing to lend your expertise to this research, please
reply to me via email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks in advance!

Julie J.C.H. Ryan, D.Sc.
Assistant Professor
Department of Engineering Management and System Engineering
School of Engineering and Applied Science
The George Washington University

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~jjchryan/