Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Non-English reader

From: Christoph Fischer <cfischer () bfk de>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:52:06 +0100

Am Sonntag, 28. März 2004 18:36 schrieb Fabien:
Hello, I'm a French student and I'm very interested in programming and
in security. So I would like to buy Secure Coding: Principles and
Practices soon.

I would like to know if other people who haven't English as mother
tongue have already buy this book and if they have easily understood the
book.
Hi Fabien,
 I am German and I had no problems reading and understanding the book!
Ken and Mark used a very 'clean' language that should not cause any problem!
Have fun
   Chris

--
BFK edv-consulting GmbH       http://www.bfk.de
Durlacher Allee 47            tel: (07 21) 9 62 01-1