Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Beginner Pen Tester Blog

From: tentpester <david.gomm () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I'm probably opening myself up for a lot of ridicule here but I thought I
would share a link to a new blog I've created:

http://tentpester.blogspot.com/ http://tentpester.blogspot.com/

The idea behind it is to describe my experiences while attempting to become
a pen tester. Thought it might be of use to anyone else in the same boat as
me at some point in the future.

Alternatively it might be good for a laugh for all you professionals! Any
(constructive!) comments welcome

Cheers