Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: career advice

From: Nathalie Vaiser <nvaiser () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:11:18 -0500

I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question.

I wasn't expecting so many replies (and quality responses).  You have
all been extremely helpful and given me a lot to think about and
useful resources to look into.

I'm proud to be a member of this great community.

Nathalie
CEH, MCP, MCTS, Linux+