Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Vulnerability Assessment of VLAN

From: informationhacker08 <informationhacker08 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 01:16:29 -0800 (PST)

1)Conducting Vulnerability assessment of a server that exist in a different
VLAN and the your machine is located on other Vlan (No Trunk)

2)Any Good Paper on Firewall Auditing. I have deep interest in Auditing. Any
well known paper that describes how to properly Audit a Firewall. What
things should we check in Firewall Auditing.

Regards

Informationhacker08