Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Penetration testing professional certifications

From: Majed Al Massari <malmassari () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:21:09 +0300

Hello Vlad,

Offensive Security is the best I have seen with practical hands on experience needed in order to get certified. OSCP is
a good start but expect challenging assignments in order to pass the certification so this is not for the faint of
heart. They also have an expert level certification that you can pursue. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.offensive-security.com/

Best Regards,
Eng. Majed Al-Massari