Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Perfect Storm part 1

From: Alex Fiuvertiz <fiuvertiz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 21:39:38 +0200

Hello,

I have been looking all over the web for part one (with audio) of the
"Pen Test Perfect Storm".

The full title is: "Combining Network, Web App and Wireless into the
Ultimate Penetration Test"

Does anyone happen to know where to find it?
I've located a link towards a flash presentation with audio but it seems
that it is no longer available.

The presentation material is available (pdf) but I would like the
arf-file or flash recording or something with sound.

If you stumble across it, please send me a link.

Cheers, Alex