Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Perfect Storm part 1

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 23:39:49 +0100

On 7 May 2010 23:33, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:
I've got the mp3, if I get the OK I'll post a link to it.

Robin

Take 2 as last try got blocked by SORBS blacklist.

On 7 May 2010 18:55, Alex Fiuvertiz <fiuvertiz () gmail com> wrote:
They don't have it any more. Just the slides. That's what caused the problem.
A couple of persons have said they might have it somewhere deep down
the drives and I have made contact to one of them (thank you both).
I'll get back with a success/fail message.

/ Alex