Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: "MIPS" Pentesting

From: Zack Payton <zpayton () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 21:28:23 -0800

You could use Maltego, nbtstat, and/or Active Directory, to build a
list of possible users and passwords and then use something like Hydra
to run a massive parallel brute force.

Additionally you could call the company in the link Wayne pointed out
above and find out from them their default passwords (perhaps you can
download a PDF of the manual).  Additionally the manual may give you
some ideas for filenames you could grab/write using TFTP (which the
site says the ZEM supports).