Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: pentesting voip network-please help

From: Nick <godaemon () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:25:44 +0200

Yiannis Koukouras wrote:
Unfortunately not. Cain is basic in this category.
It's true, if you want it to be done seriously....Backtrack is the answer...

To do something seriously the only way is to have knowledge of it.
If you have knowledge about the subject then you are going to find the right "tool"
Ioannis (Yiannis) Koukouras
CISSP, CISA, CISM
MSc in Computer Systems Security
BEng in Electronic Engineering
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ikoukouras
---
The information contained in this communication is intended solely
for  the  use  of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
and others authorized to receive it.  It may  contain confidential
or legally privileged information.  If  you  are  not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that  any  disclosure,  copying,
distribution  or  taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this  information  is  strictly  prohibited  and  may be unlawful.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately  by  responding  to this email and then delete
it from your system.